Join us for A Transformation in Action breakfast in Canberra on 8 August 2017
- A confidential and thought provoking presentation on “Transformation Management - Best Practices in the Public and Private Sectors”.
- Announcement of ANU’s new Transformational Management Program which leads to recognition as AusTTA Fellow of Transformation Management (FTM).
- Facilitated/collaborative discussions with some of your peers in a secure exchange of insights and experiences.
The event on 8th August is hosted by Australian Transformation & Turnaround Association (AusTTA) and the ANU’s Research School of Management.
The Australian Transformation & Turnaround Association (AusTTA) has over 1,000 transformational professionals in our LinkedIn Closed User Group, 130 from Canberra. We are the premier body for Transformation Professionals in Australia, our Practicing Members are accredited professionals who have designed and led transformational change through mid- and large- multinationals or Government agencies.
* Adam Salzer, Chairman AusTTA
* Prof Byron Keating, Director of ANU’s Research School of Management
9:00am to 11:00am Tuesday 8th August (registration opens at 8:30am)
Allan Barton Forum (Level 2), ANU College of Business and Economics
26 C Kingsley Street, Acton
20 min presentation followed by a facilitated/collaborative discussions
$40:00, spaces are strictly limited (registration essential)
Confidentiality: All presentations and discussions are covered by the Chatham House Rule.