The Australian Transformation and Turnaround Association is the peak body for transformation professionals and transformational senior executives across business, government, and not-for-profit sectors in Australia. With Chapters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the Australian Transformation & Turnaround Association has been supporting the career development of our members and advancing the transformation profession since 2018.
By becoming a member of the association, you are joining a diverse community of transformational pathfinders. The AusTTA advocates for improved transformation performance across Australia and supports Members in building transformation management knowledge and skills that can be rapidly transferred to improve transformation performance in their organisations. Through the recognition of our Certified Practicing Transformation Professional accreditation program, a range of training opportunities and events, the AusTTA works together with our members to foster trust, innovation, responsibility and respect for our industry.
Our core purpose:
More successful transformations for our Members.
To achieve this purpose, we:
- Continue to stand behind our core values: people centricity, courageous discovery, evidence informed decisions and the pursuit of bold re-invention.
- Provide access to professional development opportunities, including knowledge sharing, content and thought leadership.
- Promote and advocates the status and interests of our members and the profession
- Build the status and professionalism of members through our Certified Practicing Transformation Professional accreditation
- Foster member collaboration, networking and mentoring across the Association.
- Work collaboratively with global transformation experts, educators and academia.