At the AusTTA AGM on Friday 20 November 2020, the AusTTA Board was endorsed by membership. Thank you to all members who took the time to vote and support the process.
Congratulations to the following appointments:
- Chair: Bernie Kelly
- Deputy Chair: Monica Graham
- Company Secretary & Governance: Veronica Haslam
- Treasurer: Mike Kaye
- Education & Strategic Alliances: Jayne Meyer-Tucker
- Membership: Martin Chesbrough
- Marketing & Events: No Nominations Received
Thank you to the outgoing Board members: Kyle Loades, Philip von Behr and Cherrie Pycroft for their dedicated efforts. Your significant contributions have set a strong foundation for the continued growth of AusTTA which we appreciate.
Work continues on existing initiatives and the new Board will meet on the 18 December 2020 to update plans for 2021. We look forward to working with the State Chapters and members on next steps to further support you and our diverse transformation profession in these times of accelerated change.