- Transformation Leads and those aspiring to lead transformations
- Consultants working in transformation and allied areas
- Divisional Leaders and C-level Executives
- Project, Program and Change Managers
- Strategy Professionals
- Board Directors
If you’re involved in delivering transformation programs or you’re a transformational senior leader looking to increase the success rates of your transformations through enhancing your knowledge and network of transformation advisers, then AusTA is for you.
We are the only national transformation peak body that provides mentoring, networking, learning opportunities, structured development pathways and the opportunity to be a part of a growing think tank on improving transformation performance in Australia.
You will have access to a range of specialist education programs designed to develop your transformational skills. The aim is to ensure that participants have the skills and knowledge to solve today’s problems and ensure that they can respond to future transformational challenges.
Get involved on LinkedIn where members at all levels actively engage in conversation about relevant transformation and turnaround topics. You’ll be provided with information, research materials and case studies.
Events & Networking
At a range of events arranged throughout the year, you are provided with networking connections for mentoring opportunities with people of multi-industry talents.
As a practising member, you’ll be nationally recognised for your contributions to business, government and industry. You gain access to global partnering associations
We have a three-tier transformational leadership structure:
- Associate Membership ($150.00 per year) – our entry level membership with access to discounted events and training courses.
- Practicing Membership ($295.00 per year) – become a member and within two months submit three brief case studies of transformations you have led or been significantly involved in. Your application will then be peer reviewed via an interview and then endorsed by the Board.As a Practicing Member you will receive discounts on the cost of events and training courses, have opportunities to mentor Associate Members, gain access to our global partnering associations, able to add your position as a Practicing Members on your LinkedIn page and if you choose you could progress to work towards becoming an AusTA Fellow.
- Our Association Fellowship is a professionally recognised qualification as a Fellow of Transformational Leadership (FTL). This combines your unique experience across 5+ transformations with the AusTA Transformational Leadership course.
The good news is you can get involved in ways that suits your situation:
- Become a Member and gain access to member discounts, access to our members section on our website and help us improve transformation performance across the country.
- Attend one of our free Transformers Unite zoom calls where we connect with members across the country and listen to a guest speaker covering relevant topics in a compact session that ends with great Q&A discussions.
- Attend one of our State-based events where we have excellent transformational leaders share their stories and key learnings about transformations they have been involved in and their views on the profession in the future (we charge a small fee for these events and Members do receive good discounts)
- We are always looking for great leaders to help us build our national membership base and help improve our impact. You could get involved in your local State Chapter organising team, help arrange events, mentoring sessions, guest speakers and other development opportunities for Members.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation and we are run by volunteers led by the AusTTA Board. You may be looking to play a leadership role at the National level helping to guide the strategic development of the Association and help lead our drive to improve transformation performance improvement across Australia.
- Join our National LinkedIn Group and stay up to date with contemporary transformation topics from across the world and AusTA updates
If you’re not quite ready to sign up and have questions, please contact: